2014년 5월 15일 목요일

BRADLEY COOPER FRENCH INTERVIEW

 
 
Bradley Cooper. Credit: Paramount Pictures,Photo Credit: Courtesy Relativity Media
 
http://www.videobash.com/video_show/bradley-cooper-parle-fran-ccedil-ais-589023
Why Is This Video Of Bradley Cooper Speaking French Kinda Turning Us On? 
I keep changing my mind about Bradley Cooper. I liked his character in 'Alias' and I'm one of the, like, five, people who thought 'Kitchen Confidential' was okay. But every now and then, I don't know, he gets this mean look in his eye, for just a second, and I get spooked. 
Did you know that for a while there there were rumours that he would be cast as Eric in the reboot of 'The Crow'? Although in this at-first-blush horrifying concept's defence, it's allegedly going to be a reboot in the sense that it's going back to the original comic, which is quite different, in which Eric was just an average ordinary happy-go-lucky guy rather than an up-and-coming indie rock god who lived in an artsy inner-city loft apartment with a Giant Round Window of Symbolism.
http://jezebel.com/5807497/why-is-this-video-of-bradley-cooper-speak-french-kinda-turning-us-on/all

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기