2016년 3월 27일 일요일

Yes, I lightened the footage. I always manipulate the color/light of the footage on my graphics so that they look good to me. Thank you for your message :)





















“ Anonymous
 
 
Thank you so much for asking :)
 
I went in real life… You know, family, job, love etc, which means far away from the Henry Cavill fandom. It’s been a real pleasure being here, an amazing experience really, but it’s over for me for a couple of years now. I will always cherish the great friendships and the interaction with all of you lovely people I met here. Some of those relationships went as deep and special as it gets. And the most important thing was that both my fandom friends and the frantic creativity of the time helped me go through a very hard time in my life, mainly due to the Greek economic crisis almost killing my business. Thankfully this phase ended about two years ago, my work started getting back on track and my personal life followed suit, so it was time for me to slowly leave the fandom. I have no fan activity at all for over a year now, but I’ll always be a fan of Henry, of course. After all, I devoted 2,5 years of my life to the man, since October 2011. I say he’d better be worth it and do some epic stuff for us in the future, or else! ;D
 
 
Thank you again for your message, which gave me the opportunity (better late than never) to say a proper goodbye to all my followers and friends on tumblr. I will maintain my blog for HC bio/info reference for anyone interested, and for fans to take any stuff for any use, as always. But I won’t make any new graphics or updates, sorry for that.
 
Goodbye all!
 
It’s been a blast being with all of you my friends and followers! The latter, btw, being well over 2,000 souls and counting, since quite a few new followers have been coming up every single day during all this time of inactivity, up until today. Soooo cooooool!!!! Thank you all!!! <33 :))

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기